PJL are a leading Mechanical and Engineering Company providing quality, customised services and solutions to the mining, earthmoving, drilling and construction industries.
PJL has been well-established since 2006, with its head office located in Orange, NSW. We pride our Company on its vision, innovation and commitment to ‘keep equipment on the job’.
Some of our key services include: Mechanical rebuilds, Service exchange components, Labour hire and field service, Engineering and fabrication, Asset/Equipment hire, Plant maintenance and installations, Construction project management
- Be a team player
- Have a great attitude
- Drivers licence (probationary licence accepted)
- Have a strong regard for safety
- Be enthusiastic, keen to learn and work in a productive team environment
- Have a positive, customer focused attitude and a desire to learn, grow and be at the top of your game
- Be looking for a Company that will ensure your personal growth and development for the long term
- Be willing to commit to undertaking a traineeship. This includes participation in both practical training and theory based study on-line and at work
About the role:
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings through the creation of models, using Inventor and other similar AutoCAD design/drafting software in 2D and 3D.
- Collaborating with senior team members on various technical tasks and taking guidance in support of your role.
- Using our ERP system to plan and execute jobs in the manufacturing workshop.
- Laser scanning and processing of scanning data
- Knowledge and skills with Inventor is advantageous
- Passion to learn manufacturing techniques and become efficient in the software PJL use
- A keen interest in design, drafting, and engineering
- General knowledge of materials
- Literary skills, both written and verbal English
- Good mathematical ability
- Physically fit
- Australian residency
What’s on offer:
- Hands on experience whilst obtaining a nationally recognised qualification
- A genuine passion for the industry and be determined to succeed
- Long term rewarding career with ongoing mentoring and training with many diverse opportunities
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To apply for this job please visit www.megt.com.au.