Are you tech savvy and fascinated by all things electrical? Do you consider yourself a car enthusiast, knowing the ins and outs of a wide range of vehicles? Combine both passions with this Auto Electrical Traineeship.
The duration of the traineeship is 12 months in which you will complete your Certificate II in Automotive Electro Technology.
Enjoy an exciting career working with the highest quality, most comprehensive range of construction technology products in the marketplace. You will develop the skills to:
- Install and commission Trimble GPS systems in heavy construction equipment
- Servicing and repair
- Follow site safety rules and procedures
- With the opportunity to be taken on permanently post traineeship, with access to a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
The role will see you travelling with experienced technicians to heavy vehicle dealers or construction sites throughout Sydney and at times Hunter Valley and Dubbo. You will be hosted with a company that distributes site-wide technology solutions to heavy and highway construction, landfill and marine contractors.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most traineeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 12 months with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn!
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We’re looking for someone who enjoys hard work, and has a mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve using service manuals. Most of all they will be passionate and enthusiastic about working in this field, with the right attitude.
- White Card
- P1 driver’s licence – preferably manual
- Flexible with travel, at times up to a week
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Auto Electrical trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit www.migas.com.au.