With a proud history of over 65 years in the industry, CablePrice offers unsurpassed customer satisfaction for a multitude of industries across construction, quarry, mining, forestry, demolition and transportation.
We are looking for a new Equipment and Commercial Vehicle Apprentice Technician to join the CablePrice Wellington Branch. Your training will be on-the-job, making it easier for you to learn and gain your qualification.
If you have the following in your toolbox, we would love to hear from you:
- Passion for the industry
- A positive attitude with ambition, determination and a willingness to learn
- Observant and mechanically minded
- Written skills of a good standard and an understanding of basic mathematics
- Energy and the focus to study as required to gain MITO credits
- Experience with the industry, through work experience, pre-trade courses or other avenues would be of benefit.
- Drivers Licence. You must have held at least a restricted licence for a minimum of six months
The benefits of completing an apprenticeship with CablePrice for you are:
- No student loan
- Because you’re working, you earn money while you train
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- A structured apprentice programme with truckloads of support and hands-on action
- Long term job security and career progression in an industry with a known skill shortage
- New skills and knowledge that can help your career progression
- A great looking CV for future employment opportunities
Please note that you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for these roles, and applicants selected for the next stage of the recruitment process will need to be able to attend an assessment and interview day held at our Nelson.
So, what are you waiting for? We are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider – APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person’s age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. We aim to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.