Programmed Training Services, in partnership with Australia’s largest Equipment Rental Company, have an amazing opportunity for you to kick start your career as an Apprentice Plant Mechanic.
What Programmed can offer you:-
- Full-Time 4 year Apprenticeship in Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- Get paid whilst you learn
- Work directly with qualified professionals in the industry
- Course fees, uniform & PPE paid for
- Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday pay for the duration of the apprenticeship
- Kick start to a career in the industry
What you will do:
- Work on a huge range of equipment from chainsaws to 36-ton excavators
- Assemble and fit machined parts
- Fault finding and resolving mechanical issues
- Maintenance of equipment including braking and suspension systems
- Service machinery regularly and make any adjustments or repairs needed by removing worn or damaged parts to install replacements
- Perform safety inspections
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical & cooling systems
- Work with electronic control systems
- Work as a valued team member
Apply now and start your journey to becoming a qualified tradesperson.
To apply for this job please visit programmed.bigredsky.com.