idec Solutions is a Brisbane based industry leader in design, fabrication & construction activities.
We service a number of sectors including industrial, commercial, mining & resources, recreational and remote and government infrastructure. It is our multi-faceted, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, workshop detailing, fabrication and rigging, that allows us to provide a ‘one stop shop’ service to our clients. This is what sets us apart against our competitors.
We are currently looking for Apprentice Boilermakers to join the team in our fabrication workshop located at Murarrie.
Key criteria for this position include:
- Undertake apprentice training in Certificate III in Boilermaking
- Willing to learn.
- A high level of motivation and strong work ethic.
- Honest, reliable and responsible.
- A commitment to safe work practices.
- A Forklift Licence will be highly regarded but not necessary.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To apply for this job please visit www.megt.com.au.